The risk of fire and the resulting threat to human life is very real. You will no doubt be aware of the devastating consequences fire can have, but do you know how to prevent fires and what to do in the event of a fire?
This course aims to change the way you think about fire. It will help you to recognise and reduce fire hazards in your workplace, and will explain what you need to do in the unlikely event of a fire.
The risks of a fire occurring is lowered by having knowledgeable staff.
Courses developed by Nimble Elearning have been certified by the CPD Certification Service and count towards your annual CPD requirement.
Price per user. Bulk discounts available.
Nimble Course - Fire Safety Essentials (Duration: 45 minutes)
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand employers' responsibilities under fire safety laws
- Prevent fires by using the fire triangle theory
- Recognise fire safety equipment and signs and know what to do with them
- Recognise the need to periodically check fire safety procedures for updates
- Carry out the fire safety procedures that are in place in your organisation
Topics explored in this course, Fire Safety Essentials:
- Fire theory
- Fire procedures
- Fire equipment
- Fire signs