Stress, ill-health and disappointments can take their toll on all of us at some point, leaving us searching desperately for the inner strength required just to get through the day. It’s this inner strength that allows us to build up a resilience to the uncertainties and complexities of modern life.
Based on the content of her book ‘Resilience – How to cope when everything around you keeps changing’, best-selling author and leading authority on resilience, Liggy Webb, brings us the core principles and practical advice needed to build our personal reslilience via positivity and the ability to successfully deal with change.
A value added discount applies if you purchase this module along with An Introduction to Changing Behaviours and An Introduction to Personal Agility from The Learning Architect’s Personal Growth Suite of modular courses.
Price per user. Bulk discounts available.
Nimble Course - An Introduction to Resilience (Duration 20 minu
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental principles of personal resilience
- Be more aware of the benefits of being open and receptive to change
- Think positively and view challenges more optimistically
- Take personal responsibility and commit to positive action
Topics explored in this course, An Introduction to Resilience:
- Understanding resilience
- Becoming resilient
- Taking personal responsibility
- Adapting and accepting
- Being positive
- Effects of core behaviours & taking action