As part of their extensive healthcare course portfolio, industry training experts Espirita Learning have bundled together their most popular community care focused courses. These courses are designed to help those whose roles involve administering medication or caring for clients in their homes or in other community-based settings.
The courses included in this Community Care Level 2 Bundle are: Medication Management in the Community; Food Safety; Nutrition and Hydration; and Infection Control. For more information on each of the courses or to purchase courses separately, please follow the individual links provided in this page.
Price per user. Bulk discounts available.
Nimble Course - Community Care Level 2 Bundle (Duration 3 hour 45 minutes)
By the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Safely handle, administer and transcribe medication to clients in the community, including the accurate calculation of dosages
- Adhere to best practice food preparation, handling and storage protocols to prevent risk of contamination, bacteria growth and food poisoning incidents
- Recognise the importance of tailored nutrition and hydration plans in clients with different health conditions or physical barriers to eating and drinking normally
- Understand the principles of infection control and precautions to take in preventing the spread of infectious diseases
Topics explored in this suite, Community Care Level 2 Bundle:
- Medication Management in the Community
- Food Safety
- Nutrition and Hydration
- Infection Control