At some point, most of us have experienced the overly aggressive sales rep, the rude store manager or the waiting staff member who just can’t be bothered. Some people are naturally good with customers but for many, great customer care requires a certain amount of training to develop the skills required to build good relationships quickly.
This Customer Care course, created by industry training specialists Creative Learning Solutions, explores the need for an effective customer care strategy, explains the steps of the ‘service journey’ and teaches you how to identify with your customers to best meet their individual needs and resolve conflicts successfully, if and when they arise.
Price per user. Bulk discounts available.
Nimble Course - Customer Care (Duration 2 hours)
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the need for an effective customer care strategy
- Identify different customer groups and describe what their potential needs and expectations are at each stage of the service journey
- Give a thorough explanation of the products and services available
- Explain the importance of effective communication and give examples of how you would handle different cultural groups
- Describe how to prevent and handle an awkward situation
Topics explored in the course Customer Care:
- What is customer care?
- Customer needs and expectations
- The service journey
- Communicating with customers
- Managing complaints