A happy, productive workforce is one that feels treated fairly and respectfully. This course, Equality & Diversity in the Workplace, has been developed by training specialists, Espirita Learning, and covers the different types of discrimination that can occur in the working environment.
The course reinforces the meaning and importance of equality and diversity, as well as examining a company’s responsibility to uphold current legislation surrounding human rights. It highlights the necessity for sound policies and processes and explores the consequences of failing to facilitate an environment in which equality and diversity can be achieved.
Price per user. Bulk discounts available.
Nimble Course - Equality and Diversity in the Workplace (Duration: 45 minutes)
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the principles of equality, diversity and human rights
- Gain knowledge of the legislation and organisational policies and processes related to equality and diversity
- Recognise the different types of discrimination that can occur
- Understand the benefits of promoting an inclusive workplace and ensuring clients are treated with dignity, fairness and respect.
Topics explored in this course, Equality & Diversity in the Workplace:
- The Equality Act 2010
- The Human Rights Act 1998
- Defining equality and diversity
- Organisational policies
- Types of discrimination
- Employer and employee responsibilities
- Client professional relationships
- Additional legislation
- Reasonable adjustments