The effects of a fire can be devastating, resulting in loss of life, injury and damage to property. While most fires are preventable, not everyone follows the fire safety behaviours and procedures that can help avoid them.
This Fire Safety course, developed by training specialists Creative Learning Solutions, is designed to help improve your knowledge and understanding of fire safety, fire regulations and prevention in order to keep yourself and your colleagues safe from harm.
Price per user. Bulk discounts available.
Nimble Course - Fire Safety (Duration 1 hour)
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the main causes and effects of fire
- Identify ways in which to prevent fires at work
- Understand the procedures upon discovering a fire or hearing a fire alarm
- Methods of extinguishing fires
Topics explored in this course, Fire Safety:
- The law
- Causes and prevention of fire
- Actions on hearing and raising the alarm
- How fire spreads
- Fire classifications
- Fire extinguishers and extinguishing a fire