The effects of a fire can not only be costly for an organisation in terms of damage to property but, more importantly, carry devastating consequences such as injury and loss of life. With some basic awareness training, most fires can be avoided.
This short Fire Safety online course has been developed by training experts, Espirita Learning, and is designed to provide you with fundamental knowledge of the risks associated with fires. This course details the causes of fire and highlights key fire safety precautions, fire equipment and evacuation procedures so that employees can make life-saving decisions when it counts.
Price per user. Bulk discounts available.
Nimble Course - Fire Safety (Duration 30 minutes)
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand how fires start, the fire triangle and the requirements for fire prevention
- Be knowledgeable about workplace procedures for fire precautions and firefighting equipment
- Be confident about means of escape
- Know how to plan for an emergency
Topics explored in this course, Fire Safety:
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Safety signs and signals
- The fire triangle
- Fire prevention
- Risk assessment
- Common causes
- How fire spreads
- Extinguishers and their use
- Escape routes