Created by multi-industry training experts, Creative Learning Solutions, this interactive e-learning programme is the ideal way to obtain the relevant training and certification required to meet today’s stringent food safety directives.
This Food Safety Level 2 course incorporates five modules covering topics from the fundamental principles of bacterial growth and food contamination, through ‘purchase to service’ and the safe storage, preparation, and delivery of a consumer’s food. Suitable for all those operating within any discipline in the food service industry, including food transportation, this course follows the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) Level 2 Food Safety in Catering Standard and is endorsed by The Society of Food Hygiene and Technology.
Price per user. Bulk discounts available.
Nimble Course - Food Safety Level 2 (Duration 50 minutes)
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify food contaminants and control measures
- Understand about bacterial growth and food poisoning
- Recognise high standards of personal hygiene, cleaning and pest control
- Identify allergens, safe labelling and first aid responses
- Describe the ‘purchase to service’ chain and role of HACCP
- Follow the principles of safe food preparation and storage
- Appreciate the role of the Environmental Health Officer (EHO) and penalties for poor hygiene
- Understand the impact of good kitchen design
Topics explored in this course, Food Safety Level 2:
- Food contamination
- Bacterial growth
- Food poisoning and the Environmental Health Officer
- Allergens and allergic reactions
- First Aid
- Purchase to service including HACCP
- Kitchen design
- Personal hygiene
- Pest control