This course includes a range of learning activities to help you reinforce your understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR heralds the biggest shake up to data protection laws for over 20 years. The GDPR will ensure that data protection laws across Europe favour the customer and see greater fines for those who do not comply.
This General Data Protection Regulation for Managers course has been developed by cyber security specialists, Cyber Security Associates, and will present you with material aimed to assist you in your day-to-day role as a manager, which in parts will be quite detailed, but will help both yourself and your employees to understand how the regulation applies and should be followed. This course is an excellent way for you, as a manager, to demonstrate that your organisation is putting in place organisational controls.
Price per user. Bulk discounts available.
Nimble Course - GDPR for Managers (Duration 45 minutes)
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Fully understand why the GDPR has been introduced
- Understand the differences between ‘personal data’, ‘special personal data’ and ‘children’s data’
- Understand that different stakeholders will have specific roles and responsibilities under the GDPR
- Explain the rights of your Data Subjects and how you need to recognise them
- Understand how your organisation should work with personal data to meet the requirements of the GDPR. This includes responding to data requests and assisting in any data breach investigations
Topics explored in this course, General Data Protection Regulation for Managers:
- The General Data Protection Regulation
- Understanding personal data
- Roles and responsibilities
- Working with personal data
- Responding to requests and reporting incidents