Industry training experts, Espirita Learning, have compiled a value-added bundle of their Level 2 mandatory online courses that apply to the majority of workers operating in a healthcare setting. These courses focus on issues related to safety; be that from risks of infectious diseases, threats to personal safety or legal and safe food handling in a client care environment.
Courses included in this Healthcare Professionals Level 2 Bundle are as follows: Infection Control; Health & Safety for Healthcare Workers; NHS Conflict Resolution; and Food Safety. This suite of courses is CPD accredited and each course will contribute CPD points to your professional portfolio. For more information on these courses or to purchase the courses separately, please follow the individual course links provided in this page.
Price per user. Bulk discounts available.
Nimble Course - Health Professionals Level 2 Bundle (Duration 3 hours 45 minute)
By the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Understand the principles of infection control and precautions to take in preventing the spread of infectious diseases
- Follow current health and safety legislation to assess and manage risks associated with work in a healthcare setting
- Be competent in identifying the warning signs and handling conflict in hospitals or other NHS environments
- Adhere to best practice food preparation, handling and storage protocols to prevent risk of contamination, bacteria growth and food poisoning incidents
Topics explored in this suite, Healthcare Professionals Level 2 Bundle:
- Infection Control
- Health & Safety for Healthcare Workers
- NHS Conflict Resolution
- Food Safety