Developed by healthcare training specialists, Espirita Learning, this bundle of level 1 courses provides mandatory training for all employers and employees in line with current UK legislation. These courses address issues particular to the healthcare sector, taking into account medical and community care settings and the challenges that present themselves to healthcare workers.
Courses included in this Healthcare Workers Level 1 Bundle include: Equality & Diversity in the Workplace; Fire Safety; Slips, Trips and Falls; and Documentation. This great value bundle from Espirita Learning provides much of your basic training requirements in one handy package. For more information, or to purchase the courses separately, simply follow the links to the individual courses provided in this page.
Price per user. Bulk discounts available.
Nimble Course - Healthcare Workers Level 1 Bundle (Duration 2 hours 15 minutes)
By the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Understand legislation surrounding fire safety and be knowledgeable about fire prevention and the actions to take should a fire occur
- Appreciate why equality and diversity is so important at work, know how to identify discrimination and how to act within the policies and procedures surrounding human rights law
- Understand best practice for record-keeping and documentation
- Keep themselves and their clients safe from slips, trips and falls by exercising basic risk assessments, preventative measures for hazards and attentive reporting of incidents
Topics explored in this suite, Healthcare Workers Level 1 Bundle:
- Equality & Diversity in the Workplace
- Fire Safety
- Slips, Trips and Falls