Personal safety awareness training is very effective in reducing violent and aggressive incidents in the workplace and beyond. Staff can benefit from this course’s advice at work and in everyday situations. Throughout the course there are tips and strategies to be more safety conscious, to help employees minimise their vulnerability and enable them to avoid situations and environments that might place them at greater risk.
Price per user. Bulk discounts available.
Nimble Course - Personal Safety (Duration: 45 minutes)
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognise that confidence and preparation are important elements of helping to stay safe
- Avoid situations and environments that may place you at greater risk
- Follow safe behaviour practices at work, at home, in public, and abroad
- Know what to do if you feel you are unsafe or if you have been a victim of crime
Topics explored in this course, Personal Safety:
- Best defence against crime
- Personal safety at work
- Lone working risks and safety measures
- Travelling for work and pleasure
- Home security
- Staying safe in public spaces
- Dealing with incidents